Casino bonus is what is lucrative at most of the Canadian online casinos. All of the gamers whether they play slots on their iPhone apps, Android, iPad or PC or Laptop look forward to online casinos to offer them great bonuses so that they get some relief to increase their bankroll, to test the casino for the first time and to grab attention of their friends to their choice of online casino so that they too join the casinos and have fun together.
So which bonuses you are inquisitive about?
Players have their ears and eyes open to the following bonuses and go on searching the Google engine for casino bonuses and their coupon codes. The casino bonus that interests most are:
- Latest Bonuses
- Exclusive Bonuses
- Slots Bonuses
- No Deposit bonus- Free Cash, Free Spins
- Mobile Casino Bonus
- High Roller bonus
- Deposit Package
- Bitcoin Bonus
Latest bonuses are those bonus offers that online casinos offer to players each month, day, or week and include match bonus on slots, keno, bingo games or tournaments.
Exclusive bonus are those bonuses offered exclusive to players who sign up to a casino account, or have existing online casinos accounts made through a particular site like our site slotsforiphone.ca You will have access to special promotions that are strictly for that particular online casino players, from free spins, to no deposit bonuses, to low-roller and high-roller special deals, there is really something for every kind of player. Such sites have partnered with only the best online casinos in order to offer you the best deals you will find on the web.
Slots bonuses are those that are related to play only slots. Each month online casinos will offer such bonuses to play specific mentioned slots in their bonus offer. These bonus may be match bonus or free spins.
No Deposit Bonus is much sought by players and these are free cash like $5- $100 which is given all free for players to play slots and other casino games. Also no deposit bonus include free spins like the Royal Vegas Casino Canada offers 120 free spins to its new players. No deposit bonuses are not offered by all online casinos or on regular basis, but these bonuses are offered by new online casinos or sometimes by even regular well established casinos. Better always watch out for this bonus offer by being updated visiting the online casinos bonus section.
Mobile casino bonus are bonus offers given specially to players who play slots and other casino games with their iPhone, Android or iPad or other Windows phone and tablets. Slots for iPhone is the best site to look out for such type of bonus offers.
High roller bonus are only offered to players who bet higher CAD to play slots or table games. Because your stake is higher to win big these bonus offers are also big even exceeding $1000 match bonuses. For this bonus details can be asked from customer support team at the online casinos.
Any Deposit Package refers to a bonus package offered by online casinos including welcome bonus, free spins loyalty points which can be redeemed not only on your first deposit in over ten or more deposit options. The package promotions currently available at online casinos can be quite generous and that is the first reason why players love them. Tournaments at these casino are fun and you can enter a daily prize pool of CA15k or CA 250k and get some good wins. Although the cost of bonuses is deducted from the profits of most online casinos, they will continue to offer great deposit package deals due to the highly competitive industry.
Bitcoin Bonus refers to amazing match bonus in BTC. As most of the online casinos are offering Bitcoin deposit as one of the payment mode to fund your online casino account to play slotsforiphone, they also have started offering Bitocin or BTC offers with awesome BTC match bonuses on your deposits at the casino.
Popular casino bonus you will find at Canadian friendly online casinos
As a Canuck when you visit any online casino and see CAD or CAD 1000 bonus flashing in the site’s homepage you at once jump and smile as you know that this maybe a short cut to increase your bankroll to play real money slots. With so many kinds of bonuses your mind is diverted to have the most of them. Any Canadian friendly casino will offer the following types of bonuses:
- Welcome Bonus
- Daily Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Sportsbook Bonus
- Mobile Bonus
- Introduce your friend Bonus
- Weekly Bonus
- Birthday Bonus
- Free Spins
- New Game Bonus
With so many bonuses on the list why would not any Canadian not try casino games to play. But before you leap forward to make a deposit at such generous casinos you need to understand what these bonuses are and how they work. Remember the casino are commercial business centers and also see their profits when offering such bonuses. They do take care of players needs too but certainly they earn revenue as not all players are winners and losers means more profit to the casino. Here are few common types of bonuses found at Canadian online casinos.
This bonus is available at all online casinos. Some may call them sign up bonus and others call them welcome bonus. It’s a welcome offer for new players. So that means only new players or players who enter the casino for the first time can avail this bonus. Obviously as a new player you need to register at the casino and make initial deposit of say CAD5 or CAD25 to get this bonus.
These bonuses can make a huge difference to your bank role before you even start playing. The welcome casino bonus can be anything from 50% up to 500%, but normally sits around the 100% mark. This 100% bonus is called a match bonus, meaning the casino will match whatever deposit you make, in effect, doubling your money. With a match bonus, if you deposit CA$200 the casino will give you another CA$200 in bonus cash. So your total bank roll will be CA$400.
No Deposit Bonus
This bonus is very attractive as you need not make any deposit but have few CA$ to play casino slots all free. This is also mostly offered to new players to test the casino first and build trust on the casino before making a deposit. Because this is entirely the casino’s money, the bonuses here are normally little, say CA$20 or CA$50 or even come in the form of free chip.
These bonuses are the best kind because they are simply free money – however, they are usually only quite small and may have some restrictions placed on them, such as certain wagering requirements, meaning that players must wager the bonus a certain number of times before they are able to cash it out.
As these days online casinos offer Sports book to bet and gamble on various sports games this bonus is also offered to players. The most popular type of bonus is the free bet. Many sportsbooks will have a headline banner along the lines of “Deposit $50 and receive a $50 free bet” or “Deposit CA$5 and receive a CA20 free bet”.
The other popular type of bonus is the cash bonus where you’ll receive a percentage of your deposit added to your account. Here you might see “100% cash bonus” or “50% cash bonus up to $100”.
You’ll notice that attached to both of these types of bonuses will be terms and conditions and it would be extremely rare to find a sportsbook that simply offers these free bets without them. The small-print in these offers are where you find out what the bonuses actually are. Therefore on seeing a bonus, look very carefully into the terms and conditions before signing up.
Introduce a friend bonus
This is the bonus that is probably the easiest to get but if you have lots of friends or acquaintances. One simply has to get more people to sign up with the casino using a casino provided referral code. You can simply sign up your friends and other colleagues for a simple bonus, or you can get them to make a real cash deposit and get extra bonuses. The more the number of players you refer, the bigger your bonus gets!
Free spin bonuses
You must have heard many online casinos offering Free spin bonuses like the Royal Vegas offering 120 free spins to play with match bonus. So these are very common these days at online casinos. These free spin bonuses either come alone or come along with welcome bonuses. Most casinos offering free spins as part of their sign up bonus allow you to use some or all of the spins before you are required to make a deposit into your account. If the free spins were awarded on a no deposit bonus basis, you may be required to make an initial deposit before you can continue to play with your winnings.
Cash Back Bonus
The name of this bonus says it all, cash that is given back in the form of bonus. This type of bonus is usually given as a percentage of your deposits or wagers. A casino can offer 25% Cashback which comes with 10 times playthrough and no maximum payout. Which means you can claim 25% cashback via customer support team on every deposit you make without using a deposit bonus.
Online casinos usually give these rewards as bonuses that may then be subjected to certain wagering requirements. A handful of online casinos that give these bonuses with no strings attached, but this would typically depend on your VIP level at the casino.
Loyalty Bonus or VIP Bonus
Loyalty bonuses are given to players who have reached a certain status at an online casino. The amounts and types for the bonus will vary from casino to casino and some casinos will not require a playthrough or wagering. When you become a VIP member at the casino you can avail loyalty bonus that are mostly in the form of comp points. Therefore as a regular VIP member you earn comp points like 10 points for every $1 you wager, and after you have accumulated a set number these can then be exchanged for casino credits.
Other casino bonuses include, reload bonus, special offers on playing at live casino, some days of the week, or on certain holidays, extra percentages when using a specific payment method or on playing a new game.
Important things to look out for when claiming any bonus offer at online casino
- You need to read the terms and conditions attached to all of the bonus offers before claiming any bonus at online casinos.
- Note that these bonuses are usually ‘sticky’, that is, cannot be withdrawn straight away. Normally, players have to wager the bonus a certain number of times before they can cash it out. This is so that the casino has a chance to get its money back and ensures that you do actually play at the site and don’t simply withdraw your free cash and move along to the next casino to take advantage of a new bonus elsewhere.
- Also many casinos exclude certain games or bets from counting towards your wagering requirements. Often these casinos disallow games or bets with a low risk for the player. This means that games with a lower house edge are out of bounds, for example, blackjack is often a disallowed game, as are even chance bets on roulette. The requirements and conditions are always different depending on where you play, so it is crucial to check the rules on wagering requirements or you may find yourself in the situation where you cannot cash out your money.
- If you are a winner note that casino bonus comes along with a maximum cashout condition. This means that you may only be able to cash out 10 times the bonus amount. So if you hit the big progressive jackpot only a fraction of the win will be available to you and you will be made to continue playing with the rest.
- Also important to note is that most of the Canadian friendly online casinos do accept players from Canada but might not allow you to have these bonuses in your own currency that is CAD and even making a deposit might be in Euros or US dollars. So calculate the currency exchange rate and then judge what amount you will get in your own currency.
- Always play at reputed, licensed and popular online casino who really offer these bonuses and there is no problem to cash out your winnings. Sure enough they need to make your withdraw on time is what is meant here.
How to claim your casino bonus?
To claim your casino bonus you need to register at the casino and open your casino account by making an initial deposit set by online casino which is not more than $25.
- Once you make a deposit many online casinos now offer auto-bonuses which will credit your account at once or when you make a deposit there are those who require you to enter a bonus or coupon code.
- Generally claiming a bonus Code can be done during the Registration process, and again in the Cashier section of the casino Lobby.
- Be sure to read up on how to claim your bonus and also claim its full value. If at any time you feel unsure about any part of the bonus claiming process contact the casinos 24/7 Customer Support team most are available on Live Chat to assist you instantly to resolve any questions you might have.
- In most cases the casino support can also credit your account if you’re not sure how to continue further.
Again we will remind you that all casino bonuses have a set of terms and conditions linked to them which will explain in detail how long the promotion is valid for, how to claim the bonus, how to claim your winnings and more importantly what the wagering requirements are. Now just choose the casino bonus that suits your requirements according to your choose game and have these wonderful offers right on your iPhone within minutes.