The most popular online Canadian casino enjoyed by Canucks with their iPhone is PlayOLG. Play OLg is regulated by Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation or Société des loteries et des jeux de l’Ontario, known for corporate branding purposes simply as OLG since 2006, This casino is a Crown corporation owned by the Government of Ontario, Canada. It is responsible for the province’s lotteries, charity and Aboriginal casinos, commercial casinos, and slot machines at horse-racing tracks.
Since 1975, OLG has given back nearly $47 billion to the province. There are countless stories of how this money has touched the lives of people in communities all across Ontario.
PlayOLG is an online casino platform which offers internet gaming, bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres. You can play slot machines, lottery games like Lotto Max, Lotto 649 and other lotto games, Bingo and other games even with your iPhone.
How to get started with your iPhone
To get started at PlayOLG casino with your iPhone there are two simple ways.
First either you visit the casino by simply typing the casino URL https://www.playolg.ca on your iPhone Safari web browser
Download the casino app from iTunes and get going
Next login if you are already a member or register as new player
- You need to be 18 and over years to play at this casino
- Now when you have opened your casino account make a deposit to play real game like slots, or buy lottery tickets.
- To play with real money, you’ll be guided through a few easy steps where you set your Weekly Deposit Limit, make a deposit and you’re off.
- To make a deposit or withdrawal, click the Cashier tab. After you log in, look for it in the top right-hand corner.
- Fund the casino account using Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard or INTERAC online payment with your iPhone as well.
- Your deposit is processed on the spot, so you can get gaming.
- Now visit the casino lobby or games menu and choose to play them.
Note that most new registrations pass the automatic verification stage and proceed to the next step, there are instances where some do not. If you did not pass the process and received an email about next steps, PlayOLG will need you to provide a valid copy of a Canadian-issued identification document such as:
– Canadian Permanent Resident Card
– Driver’s License
– Citizenship Card
– First Nation Status Card
– Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
– Canadian Firearms Acquisition Photo Card
– Photo Card issued under the Liquor License Act
– Ontario Photo Card
Note: Ontario Health Cards are not acceptable identification for this purpose. Just scan or take a photograph of both sides of the identification document. Open the ‘next steps’ email you received, on either your desktop or laptop. You cannot upload these files from a mobile device. Upload the document(s) using the link in the ‘next steps’ email. PlayOLG will review the documents and follow up with you within 2-4 business days.
Withdrawing your wins
If you win then withdrawals from your PlayOLG account are made through Electronic Funds Transfer and are deposited directly into your bank account within 3-5 business days. To ensure that your withdrawals are quick and secure, you must first register your bank account. To do this, you’ll need to submit banking documents to PlayOLG for verification.
Documents needed to verify your account
- A recent, original bank statement that has been downloaded from your bank’s website and has not been altered or copied. It needs to include the bank institution, transit and account numbers as well as your name and address. Your name and address will have to match your PlayOLG account details.
- Or a picture, copy or downloaded electronic version of a void cheque and a recent, original utility bill (or similar) that has been downloaded or emailed to you from the provider. The bill must be original and no documents can be altered. At a minimum, your name will need to be present on the void cheque and your name and address will need to be on your utility bill. Remember, they need to match your PlayOLG account details.
- Or a copy of a void cheque that includes your name and address or a secure, downloaded electronic direct deposit form or a copy of one that’s been stamped and dated by your bank. Your information must match your PlayOLG account. Submitting these types of documents result in the most frequent requests for additional information.
Bonuses at Play OLG Canada
The casino offers great bonuses for Canadian players. At the time of joining the casino you are a offered a welcome package.
You get CA$300 in bonus funds with three match deposits up to $100 in Bonus Funds (with 10x wager requirement). Use promo code ‘first’ ‘second’ and ‘third’ on your three deposits to claim this bonus.
When you plays slots with your iPhone you are offered CA$100 as bonus funds. Use these funds to play exciting mobile games and come with a 10x wager requirement. Simply Log into your PlayOLG account on the app. Tap ‘Deposit’ in the dropdown menu in the top left corner of the app. Enter the promo code – mobile – to opt-in to receive up to $100 in Bonus Funds.
Games you can play with Play OLG Casino App
There are many slots games and other casino games that you can enjoy with Play OLG Casino App. Try your luck at slot games like “Cleopatra” and “Wheel of Fortune” or sharpen your skills with “Blackjack”. No matter which games you choose, you can play with the confidence that player protection, secure transactions and data privacy are our top priorities. PlayOLG is the only online casino regulated by the Province of Ontario.
You need to remember that not all the features offered on your desktop site, PlayOLG.ca, are available on this app, including making a withdrawal, registering a new credit or debit card, setting or changing your limits, viewing your complete PlayOLG casino history or registering for self-exclusion. To access these features, visit the desktop site, PlayOLG.ca
The PlayOLG Casino app supports cellphone devices connected via Wi-Fi (through a land-based Internet service located in Ontario), or a cellular network.
To use PlayOLG Casino on your phone carrier’s network, you will need to opt-in for phone location services. This allows the casino to determine that your precise geographic location is within the province of Ontario which is required to use the app. When using the app, your location is provided by your mobile carrier. The casino do not share this information for any other purpose. You can opt in or opt out of location services at any time through your Account settings
To access the app via Wi-Fi (through a land-based Internet service located in Ontario), there is no need to register your device, simply log in.
In case of any issue you can call the casino 24/7 at 1-855-978-7529 or email email@example.com or have a live chat to solve your doubts.