Death Road to Canada is the new game app for Canadians which is based on Zombie road-trippin’. Though not that new as it was first launched in 2016 in 2019 it comes with lots of new features. With a rating of 4.6 at the app store, this game app is developed by Rocketcat LLC and costs CA$20.99. Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG where you manage a group of jerks as players explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills.
The unique thing is that there’s a different story every time you play. Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Or try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun. Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
Besides iPhone, you can play Death Road to Canada on PC, or Buy it on Steam here and is soon coming to Playstation 4, Switch, and Xbox One versions
New Death Road to Canada mini-update out, for Windows right now, Linux and Mac coming early next week. Adds faces and hairs, a couple tweaks, and weapon locking now forces teammates to use forbidden weapons: https://t.co/z809ihRRUq
— Rocketcat Games (@rocketcatgames) October 31, 2019
Death Road to Canada App features
Death Road to Canada App has some of the best features
- The game is designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- There is a character maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- You can meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- You can make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others.
- There are lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- You can equip yourself with a wide variety of different weapons like Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more. Also Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
- Find Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
- You can get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- With AI Weapon Locking added now you can select a weapon twice to lock it. AI followers will try to use whatever weapon is locked, and they will try to not drop it
- When you lock an empty slot, they should treat it like it’s a weapon and not replace it. This was added for characters with good unarmed skills or if you want a dog to not pick up anything
- When a square is selected and flashing in the Swap Meet weapon menu, it will show a flashing lock indicator to hint to players that the locking feature exists.
- Moreover, dogs now have a realistic poop system too.
Weapons added in Death Road to Canada
You can find new weapons like Tableware (spoon, fork, butter knife), rake, hoe, wood saw, blacksmith hammer, land mines, bazooka, electric leaf blower and weed whacker, grenade launcher, electric chainsaw, haunted tableware. Also, Rakes and Hoes added to farm loot. Blacksmith hammer, wood saw, electric chainsaw/blower/whacker, rakes and hoes added to hardware store loot. Charge-based ranged weapons now use reload for shot time and cooldown for melee, like regular guns and many more weapons to explore.
In Death Road to Canada characters in Canada Crossing are now invincible for a bit at the beginning of the round and come with new optimizations and bug fixes. This game app requires Requires iOS 8.1 or later compatible iPhone to run all smooth.
This is everything there is to know about the Death Road to Canada app.