Few months back Foodora App launched Google Assistant Support in Canada for iPhone users who have iOS 10.0 and above devices.
Foodora is a food delivery service, and now with Google Assistant it brings hands-free ordering to Canadians. Support for Google Assistant means you can request previously-ordered meals, plus check order tracking. Like you can use the following commands with Google Assistant:“Talk to foodora” or “Ask foodora to repeat my usual order” or “Ask foodora where my food is?”
According to Matt Rice Foodora Head of Marketing in Canada, Voice recognition and assistance is definitely trending up, and as a company who’s always trying to bring the latest in customer convenience, and now they feel the time was right to roll out the Google Assistant option. They want customers to be able to make their order in any situation, regardless of how busy they may find themselves. Google Assistant is going to allow them that extra luxury.
Germany-based foodora acquired Toronto’s Hurrier back 2016 and rebranded the startup to bring its delivery service to Canadians initially in Toronto and Montreal but now available in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Quebec. The Mobile order and pick up debuted a year later
Also foodora has partnered with 7-11 to offer delivery from 48 locations nationwide.
Get the food of your choice near you:
- In Toronto order from Urawa Sushi, Kibo Sushi, Salad King, Pizzeria Libretto, Me Va Me, The Burger’s Priest, Bahn Mi Boys, Rolltation – Dundas, Basil Box, Kinton Ramen
- In Montreal order from Mandy’s, Le Poké Bar, Chef On Call, Uniburger, Burger Royal, Pizzeria Magpie, Kinton Ramen, Venice, Centrale Bergham, Wok Café
- In Vancouver order from Basil Pasta Bar – Davie, Noodlebox, Daikichi Sushi, Sushi Coen, Thai Town, The Poke Shop, Spicy 6, Little Saigon
- In Calgary order from Po-Ke, Pure Contemporary Vietnamese, Quesada Burritos, Meat & Bread, Upper Deck Public House
- In Edmonton order from Ono Poke, The Burger’s Priest, Daawat, Tang Bistro, Nhon Hoa, Praire Noodle Shop, Freshii, Stadium Donair
- In Quebec order from Bols et Poke, Poutineville, Épices de l’Inde, L’Gros Luxe, Nhà Tôi, Sushi To Go, Freshii, Copper Branch, Sul’Side
How to get started with ordering with Foodora?
Choose between delivery and Pick-Up. That’s more choice and flexibility to seamlessly fit food ordering into your schedule. Pick-Up is simple – you make your order and then collect your food from the restaurant once it’s ready: no more queuing and if you choose delivery, get delicious food right to your door.
Enter your address (apartment/ office/ treehouse). Then choose your favourite restaurant and place an order. They’ll prepare your food and once it’s ready, and Foodora courier will bring it right to your doorstep just sit and track your rider to follow your meal.
Also with the Foodora app you can carefully select your local favourites. Thai or Italian; healthy salads or food to nurse your hangover – your dinner will be prepared with love and care.
Choose between Paypal, VISA, MasterCard and American Express to your payment with your iPhone.
Their standard delivery fee is $3.50 for orders above $30.00 and $4.50 for orders under $30.00.
Some of their partners do have different prices so make sure to check the delivery fee before placing your order. Everything is charged directly to your credit card, visa debit or your PayPal account. For any assistance you can email them at email@example.com. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above iPhones.