If you own an iPhone and looking for the best iPhone wireless chargers to use in the coming, we can help you pick the top 5 picks. Having iPhone is not enough! You also need to have other various accessories to run it smoothly to get the best out of your device. Such types of accessories have become mandatory for getting a quick charge before you start your day. These accessories are also universal among all phones battery making them a great charging investment.
Table of Contents
Top 5 iPhone Wireless Chargers
- Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad Qi-Certified 10W Max:
- Anker is a well-known brand for charging accessories, and their PowerWave Pad is no exception. It supports fast wireless charging for iPhones and is Qi-certified.
- Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad:
- Belkin is another reputable brand, and the Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad is compatible with iPhones. It offers up to 7.5W charging speed and is Qi-certified for safety.
- Samsung Wireless Charger Pad 9W:
- While it’s made by Samsung, this wireless charger is compatible with iPhones and supports up to 9W charging speed. It’s a sleek and reliable option.
- RAVPower Wireless Charger Stand:
- RAVPower’s Wireless Charger Stand is designed to charge your iPhone in both horizontal and vertical orientations. It supports fast charging and has a convenient stand design.
- Nomad Base Station Stand:
- Nomad’s Base Station Stand not only wirelessly charges your iPhone but also features a sleek and premium design. It supports up to 10W charging and has additional USB ports for charging other devices.
This is one of the best picks when it comes to the best iPhone wireless charger. This is an amazing stand-up charger with a customized design. With a smooth matte finish, it aligns with your iPhone gently when placing it down on it. It costs around $20 and it is worth a look and price.
2. Anker the Power Port 5
This is again a great standing-up wireless charger. Its tailor-made custom-curved design is just timeless but comes in only black colour. It too has an extremely smooth design and it will give you a nice feeling when you place your phone onto this smooth matte finish charger with some sleek grip on the bottom for keeping it firm. When it will be in charging mode you can see a blue led light in front of it turns on. You can have it with a 12-month warranty and can cost you around $20.
3. Anker Wireless Charging Pad
Yet another wireless charging pad from Anker made it to the list of the top 5. This non-slip pad is custom designed with grippers on the bottom to keep it firm. With the Anker branding in the centre of the pad, this makes these charges special and lucrative as it features blue led light along the sides of it. It can illuminate a dark room thus acting as a night light when you are going to sleep and looks great on placing on a desk. You can buy it for around $22 and also get a convenient 12-month warranty.
4. Aukey Wireless Charger
If you are not in the mood to spend more on the charger, you probably should buy the Aukey Wireless Charger. It has a nice design with a non-slip pad and grips on the bottom to keep hold of the phone in place. It’s quite lightweight and tiny enough to fit in your palm. You can have it around $12 thus it can be said to be a nice bargain.
The last best iPhone wireless charger is the Seneo. Of course, this again is another stand-up charger having over 5000 reviews and counting. With a sleek design that comes in both black and white, its smooth matte finish keeps your phone in place proving fast charging. You can get it for around $19 and it is a wireless charger worth checking out.
Have you planned which cordless charge will best suit your budget and need? If not, give it a thought and get the best of it!