If you love iPhones as much as I do but don’t have the money to buy a cell phone, there is only one option for you, a contract from the cellular service provider.
These cell phones will be factory unlocked and you can use any kind of SIM connection in them without any hassle. However, you will have to spend a big amount on these phones. But if you buy the same from a network service provider, you can get the phone at a cheaper rate which can be almost half of the price. Lucky for you, there are a couple of network service providers in Canada such as Rogers, Fido, Telus and Bell that provides iPhone with different contract duration and at amazing prices.
Initially, you can buy the phone with a contract and if you want, you can unlock these phones for free as well. For smart people, this is the only way to buy the latest iPhones. In the given information below, we will tell about the offers from such leading network service providers in Canada.
Why Do Bell, Rogers and Telus Services Look The Same?
There are three country-wide telecommunications companies that aid Canada; Telus, Bell, and Rogers. Bell, as well as Telus, began as a telephone company whereas Rogers used to just provide cable television. Once all of these three started providing home broadband internet and the diversity of services they provided grew. Today, all of these three offer overlapping services containing telephone, cable television, and home internet. Most importantly, all of these three offer country-wide wireless services.
Rogers, Telus as well as Bell are a trifecta of national cell phone companies in Canada. All of these have high-speed countrywide networks that cover almost all Canadians, yet multiple parts of their wireless plans are quite expensive and developed for customers who want quality services.
- CA$85 month
- Unlimited Canada-wide calling
- Unlimited text messaging, call display, voicemail, call waiting
- Data: 25 GB/month
- Save $20/mo every time you add an additional line
You can change the unlimited Canada-wide calling option to the North America-wide calling option by paying an additional $15/month
Rogers customers travelling to the U.S. can pay $5/day for roaming that includes incoming and outgoing calls and texts within the U.S. and Canada
Save $10/month off your plan when you bring your own device on certain Share Everything plans
- Get the brand new Apple Watch Series 8 for $29.11/mo with funding and get your own smartwatch plan free, both of them for 24 months when you start on select plans.
- Get $10/mo off the Rogers Infinite 40GB+ plans which are applicable in QC as well as 45GB+ plans for 12 months in ON. This is supposed to be an online deal only.
- Additionally, get a $50 SSF scratched off when you activate your plan online.
Calls to the U.S. are 50 cents/minute or a $20/month feature can be added to get unlimited calling to the U.S.
Access to Cell Phone TV for three months
Bell customers travelling to the U.S. can pay $5/day for roaming that includes incoming and outgoing calls and texts within the U.S. and Canada and 100 MB of dedicated data per day that doesn’t come out of your regular home data
Although, if you are a heavy user, you can go to Telus too. Telus has wide coverage and reaches 99% of Canadians in the process. There are multiple prepaid options as well as traditional plans that the customer can choose from. Additionally, they can also buy pre-woned phones at lower prices than usual.
- Get mobile with an unlimited 5G+ plan as well as save $120 while you are shopping as an online new customer you can also add another line
- Get an iPhone 14 Pro and save around $530 with the Bring-It-Back scheme.
- Bag a brand new Apple Watch with a TELUS Health Companion for just $54/month.
- You can begin your school year with a staggering 20GB of data at 5G speeds for around $55 per month. (ON)
Calls to the U.S. are 50 cents/minute or a $15/month feature can be added to get unlimited calling to the U.S.
If you are interested in Fido plans then you can have the best of them
- Save a huge 50 percent bonus per month for around 12 months on the unlimited Fido Home Internet when you connect it with a mobile plan. This saves you up to $540! (ON)
- This offer stands for an online-only purchase for $5/mo off for 12 months! (ON)
- Save around $25/mo for about 12 months on the Fido Home Internet
- Collect your certified pre-loved phones beginning from just $3/month.
- With the help of Fido XTRA, postpaid customers are rewarded with new deals as well as giveaways.
- Earn 5 extra hours of unlimited data each month with little to no extra cost. All of this is available with Data, Talk as well as Text plans.
Calls to the U.S. are 55 cents/minute or you can buy the value pack add-on for an extra $5/month and pay only 1 cent/minute
The value pack also includes premium voicemail-to-text (35 voice messages), name display and WhoCalled and 2,500 call forwarding minutes and 6 month’s subscription to Spotify Premium
All of these contracts from Bell, Rogers, Fido and Telus are almost similar with a slight difference. But price shouldn’t be the only factor when you will be looking for an iPhone deal. You should also consider network coverage from these networks while selecting your iPhone with a contract.
These are a few plans that you might be interested in purchasing while your time in Canada.