TD Canada app has its latest updates now where you can send or request Interac e-Transfers via SMS. This means if you have entered a mobile number for a contact when sending or requesting money, you will be notified via SMS as well, instead of just email. This is helpful when you are seeking money from a contact who doesn’t check their email often but is glued to their text messages.
Also with another update, you have the ability to link directly to the TD Wallet app, which lets you “store loyalty, gift and membership cards on your phone.”
Besides these two major updates, TD Canada has now two-step security allowing users to have one-time passcodes sent to their mobile number. There are options to have the requirement for two-step security for every single login on the mobile app, every login on the mobile app and web, or only when TD wants to confirm your identity.
Interac e-Transfers via SMS with TD Canada App
About TD Canada
TD Canada is the personal, small business and commercial banking operation of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) in Canada. TD Canada Trust offers a range of financial services and products to more than 10 million Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches and 2,600 “Green Machine” ATMs.
In addition to the countrywide network of TD branches and ATMs in Canada, the bank has a network of mobile mortgage specialists, financial planners, private bankers, investment advisors, and portfolio managers.
The TD Bank Group means The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide a deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
- TD customers are able to do online banking through TD’s EasyWeb system. EasyWeb allows users to perform transactions, manage bills, update personal information, manage investments, and view banking histories.
- In 2011, TD Canada Trust launched a mobile banking app for iOS, Android and BlackBerry platforms, allowing clients to perform many of the same transactions that are available through EasyWeb online banking.
- In June 2012, TD Canada Trust introduced an enhanced Access Card with the new VISA Debit Interac Flash Access Card which allows customers to use it via phone/online and at international merchants through the Visa network.
- TD provides over 200 different languages on phone service for customers in Canada, including English, French, Mandarin and Cantonese. Five languages mainly English, French, Italian, Cantonese and Portuguese are provided on ATMs.
The TD app features
- Once you download the free TD app on your iPhone you can get quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts.
- You get fast access to most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account and Rewards balances without logging in by using Quick Access.
Also make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps and use your Rewards to help pay down your balance.
Can send, request and receive money with INTERAC e-Transfer
- Make Canadian and submit U.S. bill payments but you must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.
- Access your personal banking and investing information from your Apple Watch.
- Keep track of your spending and receive real time notifications with the TD MySpend companion app.
- With TD for Me you can receive branch information, local events, offers, tips and reminders.
The TD app allows you to monitor the market, research investment ideas, and trade everything from stocks to options wherever you are.
TD MySpend works best with the TD Canada app. However, you do not need to download the TD Canada app to use TD MySpend. Note that if geolocation is turned “on” the app uses your location to automatically provide branch information, local events, offers, tips and reminders.
The TD app is free to download and requires iOS 9.0 or later iOS device, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
Interac deposit casinos
Interac e-Transfer is a convenient way to send, request and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send or request money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada without sharing any personal financial information.
To get started with casino Interac deposits in Canada, simply determine the amount of money you want to transfer from your bank account.
Interac charges one flat rate for every e-Transfer. Whether you’re sending $5 or $500, you can make Interac transactions of varying amounts quickly at the online casinos that offer this payment mode. It’s usually about $1 or $1.50 per Interac e-Transfer, but the fee varies based on where you bank. Some banks even give you complimentary Interac e-Transfers with your bank account, so check with your financial institution first.
If you’re using an Interac e-Transfer to make a real-time purchase at an online casino, all you have to do is log in to your bank’s online or net banking system, select the account from which you want to withdraw funds, and simply follow the instructions to complete the electronic transfer almost immediately to the online casino of your choice.
Royal Panda Canadian online casino is one such example that allows players to make deposits with Interac. The minimum deposit you can do here with this mode is C$10 and the maximum deposit at this casino is C$15000. The Royal Panda site refers that Interac2Pay is the perfect payment solution for Canadian players who don’t own a credit card. Make payments online or in-app securely from your bank account to Royal Panda. When you make a deposit with Interac2Pay none of your financial details are shared, ensuring first-class protection of your personal information.
This is everything there is to know about the Interac e-Transfers via SMS.