Your iPhone contains all your important contacts in it and thanks to this; you can reach any of your friends and colleagues. But there are sometimes when you might lose your phone or it might get stolen. In those times, if you do not backup contacts on the iPhone, you might lose them for good.
This is why; it is always a good idea to backup contacts on iPhone. Lucky for you, there are many ways to backup your contacts. Below, we will tell you about some of those ways.
iTunes has a default backup system that will automatically backup all of your contacts. For this, you will need to
- Connect your iPhone to the computer through SB cable and launch iTunes
- Select the device from the left-side list, and click on the “Info” tab
- Make sure that “Sync Contacts” is checked
- Change any specific settings as necessary
- Right-click on the iPhone name in the device list and choose “Back Up”
- After this, iTunes will back up your iPhone and it will also backup you contacts well.
If you look into the App Store, you will find there are hundreds of apps to backup your contacts. Among them, we like an easy backup app which is really easy and convenient. With the help of those apps, you can backup all of your contacts with a single tap and it doesn’t take that long. With the help of those apps, you can store the backup in any place i.e. PC, iCloud as well. For this, you will have to
- Go to App Store and search for contact backup app
- Select any app that you like and install it on your iPhone
- Open the app and simply follow the instructions to backup your contacts
- Once done, select where you want to keep the backup.
iCloud has a number of great features and it can also backup all of your contacts. If your luck isn’t that good and you have lost your iPhone, you can still get back all of your contacts into a new iPhone through iCloud backup. For this, you will need to follow these steps
- Go to “Settings” option of your iPhone and tap on “iCloud”
- Verify the iCloud account is set up and that “Contacts” is turned ON
- Enable back up of Contacts to iCloud
- After this, Scroll down and tap on “Storage & Backup”
- Tap “Back Up Now”
- After this, your contacts will be backed up to iCloud account. When you lose your iPhone, you will be able to get back all of your number from here.
These are some of the ways you can backup your iPhone contacts. It doesn’t take a long time and it makes your life easy for future cases of loss or damage to the iPhone. Even if you are buying a new iPhone, these backed-up contacts will make your life easy to set up your phone as well.
These are some of the steps you can follow to backup contacts on your iPhone.