Uno is a new game app now available at iTunes for you to download on your iPhone. Developed by Mattel163, a world class publishing and development studio from Mattel and NetEase, this is a classic card game with all-new rules, tournaments, modes of play and much more.
This new mobile version of the game allows fans across the globe to further connect with loved ones anytime, anywhere.
After its initial release on Facebook Instant Games, UNO! has become a popular game on the platform with millions of daily active users. UNO! is the first game launch from Mattel163, the new joint venture between NetEase and Mattel.
- Play classic UNO or select from a variety of new rules to play in real-time matches
- Compete in tournaments and events to win rewards and top the leaderboards
- Partner up, play in 2v2 mode and collaborate to win
- Connect anytime, anywhere with friends from around the world
How to get started with UNO?
Connect with Facebook friends if you want
Tap Quick Play and start up a new game with classic UNO rules. Play anytime, anywhere you can connect!
In Room Mode, invite friends and set up your own house rules. Play new cards like “Discard All” to remove one color completely from your hand or rules like “Stack” and watch your friends pile cards into their hands. This is the ultimate family-friendly mobile party experience that makes it easy for anyone to join!
Find a friend and partner up to battle in 2v2 mode! Help each other reduce your hand (or your partner’s) to zero as quickly as possible to beat the other team.
Easily connect with friends, chat with others during a match or yell UNO into your device when you’re about to win. Strategize with friends or cheer others on.
Compete in tournaments and special events to win awesome rewards! Top the leaderboards and show-off to your friends.
Go for Go Wild no-holds-barred mode is the ultimate UNO! challenge. House rules on, two deck play and winnings up to 160 times what you put in! But beware, in this wild scenario, you win big or go home empty handed!
Popular rules to follow in the game
There are many game navigation rules to follow which you need to understand before you start to play
- If you tap on Skip the next player is “skipped”.
- If you tap on Reverse it Reverses the direction of play.
- On clicking Draw 2 the next player must draw 2 cards and lose a turn.
- On clicking Draw 4 it changes the current color plus the next player must draw 4 cards and lose a turn.
- Play wild card to change the color to be matched.
- If you think the player who played a Draw 4 on you has a card of the matching color, you can challenge this player. If you are right, this player must draw 4 cards instead of you. Otherwise, you’ll draw 4 cards PLUS 2 extra cards!
- Challenge your opponent for not calling UNO. If they are caught, your opponent must draw two cards!
- Note that +2 and +4 cards can be stacked. +2 can only be stacked on +2. Can only play a +2 on a +2 if holding a +2 and +4. A player that can’t add to the stack must draw the total.
- When someone plays a 7, that player must swap hands with another player. When anyone plays a 0, everyone rotates hands in the direction of play.
- If you draw a playable card, it will be played automatically.
Your rank is determined by how many rounds you have won (trophies), how much time you have spent playing (experience), how many coins you have won (coins), how many likes you have received (likes) and how many gifts you have received (charisma). Improve your scores in each of these areas to increase your ranking.
There are four kinds of achievements: Progress, Collection, Social and Gameplay. Receive a reward each time you complete an achievement.
You can add players nearby as your friends and send free coins to each other or complete daily tasks to gain rewards and log in daily to receive gifts.
The app supports English and French language making things easier for Canadians. Also this app requires iOS 9.0 and above iPhone to run all smooth. Though this is a free app there are in app purchases in case you want more diamonds to continue your game play. A pack of 20 diamonds cost CA$2.79 and pack of 800 diamonds cost CA$109.99.You receive extra coins and in-game items when you top-up for the first time.